The Golf Fitness Guide

This is a product review of something all you other golf nuts will want to hear about. The golf fitness guide helped me get back 20 yds in distance that I had lost. It all started when I went on a weight loss program. I dropped about 30 lbs. in 6 months. At first I didn't notice how much it was impacting my overall distance. At first I was a half club shorter, then a full club and finally a club and a half. Finally one of my buddies (Scott) pointed out that he lost a lot of distance a few years back when he lost weight. He was kind of happy becuase he was outdriving me by 15 yards for the first time in years. So now I was really depressed. Do I start eating more and regain my distance but have a hard time walking the course? I'm still not really sure why you lose distance when you lose weight but now that I think about it I've seen it happen to quite a few people. Someone should research that.

Then I came across the golf fitness guide. This guide is over 200 pages of exercises, stretches etc. all designed with golf performance in mine. I've taken more than one lesson where the pro asks me to get into a position that my body just won't allow. 90 degree shoulder turn with 45 degree hip turn, yeah right! Well I can tell you that I am a lot closer to that now.

The fitness guide is designed to get you into the best golfing shape of your life. You'll feel more athletic and more confident over the ball.

I can't say I'm 20 yards longer than ever but I can say I got back the 20 yards I lost while I was losing weight. (and I didn't have to buy new clubs!)

If your a golf nut like me you'll want to check this out. http://www.golffitnesstheguide.com/.

See you in the fairway!

No comments: